Thursday, December 8, 2016

My pet peeve Crazy Cake Challenge

My pet peeve is the crazy cake because it's just so disgusting to just put all these disgusting ingredients in a cake and tasting it .P.S.No offense to anyone who likes the crazy cake challenge .I really get grossed out when people do it because once I saw someone put mayo and monzerella cheese in a cake during the.Crazy Cake Challenge.I mean like why don't people just put in normal cake ingredients like cocoa and vanilla and sprinkles rather than just mayo,mustard,and tomato sauce in a vanilla cake.Its really gross to even think about right now.Anyways I can't even picture someone eating a tomato ketchup mustard mayo Monterey cake right now.If I could I would definitely not be able to even think straight right now without getting grossed out.Comment down below if you like pumpkin chocolate broccoli cake or not.This would be my pet peeve 9/10
 






Check out these 4 awesome blogs
Sophie's fun stuff.blogspot.com
creatively creative.blogspot.com
kyliesworld888.blogspot.com
merrinsuniverse.blogspot.com

Keep baking awesome amazing cooks.

1 comment: