Thursday, December 8, 2016

Big Annoucment

So I know I said on my first blog back last month that I was only doing cake I'm actually doing a new food every month.Cake month ends December 17 .I'm  starting  a mystery new food on December 18.So make sure you read it next Sunday so you know what the mystery food is.Trust me you'll probably love it as much as I do.Every 18th of the month I will be switching it to a new food so don't be surprised say one day I do cake and then the next day it's something totally random.Not every month I'm doing mystery food it's probably only going to be for the first food switch.I thought of doing this because it's probably going to be good for a change to have new foods every month .
Thank you to soccer girl 7 for suggesting this food .Shoutouts to the following blogs:
sophiesfunstuff.blogspot.com                  Comment what food you want me to do in a future blog
creativlycreative.blogspot.com

Keep baking awesome amazing cooks.

1 comment: