Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Dairy Queen Blizzards ????

Yum have you ever tried a blizzard from Dairy Queen ?They are so good!!Its basically your favorite ice cream with cookies or extra flavor.I tried one today after lunch they are really good!So I was just done eating my lunch and I was still starving.So then that's when I went to Dairy Queen.Its also your favorite cookies mashed in ice cream.The blizzards are too good not to eat.Anyways back to the story I was in my car and I was asking the waitress for a cookies and cream blizzard.I saw the machine and the blizzard getting ready for me to eat.I finally got my blizzard and I took it home with me from drive thru .I got home ,I sat at the table , and ate my delishous looking and tasting blizzard.
Keep baking awesome amazing cooks.



No comments:

Post a Comment