Friday, December 9, 2016

ACHOO!Someone sneezed in the cake!!EWwww!and spitting in cake

Oh no another pet peeve!?We had one yesterday and now we have another pet peeve two pet peeves.Okay so yesterday I was about to eat my piece of cake and then my sister sneezed in the cake!!Gross!I guess I'm not eating my last slice of cake anymore.Finally it was my birthday this was 6 weeks ago I was blowing out my candles and my sister asked me if she could help blow out the candles and I said sure.So I blew out half and she blew them out and she spit on the cake!Eww I can't get another cake now!So just a quick lesson never let a sibling under the age of 9 help blow out your candles because they will get germs on your cake.Never let someone with a cold get close to your cake! Comment if your little brother or sister gets germs on your cake.This is my pet peeve 10/10 percent.
Check out these 5awesome blogs:




Sophie's fun stuff.blogspot.com
creativlycreative.blogspot.com
puppyface1.blogspot.com
greatisabella7.blogspot.com
especiallyrandom99.blogspot.com

Keep baking awesome amazing cooks.

2 comments:

  1. It's creativelycreative43.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Everyone!!Wait it's December 24th it's not Christmas yet.I want it to be Christmas!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete