Sunday, December 18, 2016

Icecream??Sundae???Cupcake????

I love cupcakes and I love icecream so why not put the two together and you have yourself an icecream sundae cupcake.So what your going to need is chocolate cupcakes,ice cream,sprinkles,chocolate syrup,whipped cream,and cherrys.The first step is to buy or bake some cupcakes.Next scoop some icecream and put it on top of the chocolate cupcake.The third step is put some whipped cream on the top of the icecream.Fourth step put on some chocolate sauce.Fifth step put some sprinkles on top.Sixth and final step is put a cherry on top and you have yourself a cupcake icecream sundae.I can't wait to try it!Yum it tastes just like a real icecream sundae exept 10x better!!I would 10/10 recommend this treat .Comment down below what your favorite way to have icecream is!!See you guys next time!!Bye!!!

Keep baking awesome amazing cooks.

3 comments:

  1. I looked at sundae ideas and this was one of them

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I look at your blog I always am like I really can't wait to see Creatively Creative's new post !!

    ReplyDelete