Sunday, December 18, 2016

Ice cream Month?

From this title you can probably already tell that this months food is ice cream.This month we are going to be making icecream sundaes,make your own icecream,what's in icecream and more.I have been so exited for this month so I can make icecream sundaes and talk a lot about icecream.I know icecream stuff isn't like baking but still I love icecream you guys probably like icecream.We can also probably make icecream cookies .So I cannot wait until tomorrow so we can start icecream month off right and we can celebrate Christmas with food coloring our icecream red to look like a Christmas color.Or we can try eggnog icecream on Christmas or make Christmas cookies and dip them in icecream it's want we want on our delishous looking icecream we can also do an Icecream Topoing challenge or an Icecream Sundae Challange that day.My goal for icecream month is to try to get as creative as we can and do something different everyday because I felt like in cake month we did a lot of repeats and the same things a lot .So let's hope we can get a lot of smiles for sundaes.Since Christmas is next Sunday I might try Christmas cookies with vanilla icecream.


 Keep baking awesome amazing cooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment