Thursday, December 1, 2016

Cake Hacks

Do you know how when you're making a cake and you crack your eggs into the mixture and then the egg she'll accidently falls into the cake mixture.Or when you pour your mixture in and it spills.Those are the type of cake hacks Iam talking about.Or if you mix your ingredients and it's too think and you mix it again and it's way to smooth.These Cake Hacks really tick me off!I mean like come on we already got the stuff for the cake and then you have to start over I mean like come on Cake Hacks really tick me off.So today I am going to show you how to prevent cake hacks from happening.The first thing is if you are afraid the egg shell will fall in just hold your egg from avoiding it from falling in .If your worried about your cake mixture spilling make sure you keep it over the cake pan and if you need to use a spatula to spoon in the mixture.If you are worried about it not being good mixture don't mix your ingredients to much or not enough.I would suggest if it's not thick enough just mix it one more time.So now I hope these cake hacks don't happen to you. Comment what cake hacks you've experienced.
       

Keep baking awesome amazing cooks.




No comments:

Post a Comment