Saturday, December 17, 2016

Ice cream Cake ?With Cats and dogs?

To wrap up cake month  we are going to be trying ice cream cake.Not just any ice cream cake.Dog and Cat shaped cakes.Its just an ice cream cake shaped like cats and dogs.I see a chocolate ice cream cake and a vanilla ice cream cake so I'm going to take these cakes home and make them into cats and dogs.So I think I'll use the vanilla cake for the cat and the chocolate one for the dog.If you have a dog shaped giant cookie cutter or a giant cat shaped cookie cutter you could use that to make the cats and dogs but I'm just going to cut out the cake.Next for the cat  coat the entire thing in any color frosting you want and same for the dog.Put eyes ,mouth,nose and you could add extra details to make it look like a real cat or dog.It looks too good to eat first I'm going to try the cat cake.Yumm I would 9/10 recommend this cake craft for a pet lover in your life or if your  a pet lover like me.Stay tuned for tomorrow's mystery month food.

Keep baking awesome amazing cooks.


No comments:

Post a Comment