Monday, April 24, 2017

Top 5 Most Delicious Milkshakes

Have you ever tried five different delicious milkshakes and you suddenly could rate them which one was your favorite and which one was your least favorite???? For this blog entry I will be talking about my Top 5 most favorite milkshakes. So my first favorite milkshake is a bigger milkshake and someone told me that you could make your own. My second favorite milkshake is Hand Spun milkshakes from Chick fil a. For some reason I think Chick fil a makes the best hand spun milkshakes ever!!! My third favorite milkshake is just one you can make at your house with icecream and toppings. My second least favorite type of milkshake is Cheesecake milkshakes I don't like cheesecake at all so there is no way I'm going to enjoy eating this type of milkshake. And last but not least , my least favorite milkshake is milkshakes that don't taste the way you want that are made by your parents. My parents actually make really good milkshakes though.  Keep baking awesome amazing cooks!!! And I also forgot to mention that this months food is desserts. Dessert month started on Friday . Bye!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment