Wednesday, April 5, 2017

OREO Milkshakes

Yuck I have to eat broccoli for dinner and my parents said that if I eat all my broccoli for dinner I could have a dessert so I ate all my broccoli and I got to have a dessert. So there was OREO cookies and milkshakes and I just couldn't decide which one to have so I decided to have both. That means for dessert I had an Oreo milkshake. And it was really good so today I'm going to teach you how to make an Oreo milkshake. 




                                                    What you will need:
                                                    6 Oreos
                                               2 cups Vanilla icecream
                                          2 tbsp    Hershey's Chocolate Syrup
                                         3 cups of ice 
                                        Blender
                                      Whipped Cream  (optional)
                          
        Directions: Scoop the ice into the blender. Scoop in the vanilla icecream. Add the Oreos. Stir in the Chocolate Syrup. And blend the ingredients up.  Top it off with some whipped cream. Pour into two tall glasses and your ready to serve the milkshake . 




 

        
                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment