Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Chocolate Fudge !!! Yum!!!

I love chocolate fudge but there is a bunch of different flavors of fudge. There is mint chocolate chip, chocolate,vanilla, caramel, cotton candy, cookies and cream,and the list is endless!!! But my favorite types are just chocolate and caramel. I really like fudge because it's a chocolaty taste inside my mouth when I eat it. And chocolate is my favorite type of dessert. I never really eat fudge though because my parents are afraid that I will act all crazy. Though I never have when I ate fudge. But eating fudge can make you really thirsty so make sure you get a drink of water after you eat some delicious fudge. And also I have ate peanut butter fudge and I ended up really liking it. I don't know if I'll ever try cotton candy, vanilla, or cookies and cream flavored fudge though. Because it sounds weird tasting to me. But some people like that flavored fudge and I respect that. What is your favorite flavor of fudge?? And also comment if you like chocolate or not!! Keep baking awesome amazing cooks!! Bye!!!


 



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment