Thursday, April 6, 2017

Dominoes Pizza and Marbled Cookie Pie

Do you love pizza and cookie pie??? If you do you should definitely go to Dominoes because they ave the best pizza and marbled cookie pie in the universe. (in my opinion). I looked at the pizza when I picked it up at the store with my parents and it looked so good I wanted to eat it right away ,but sadly I had to wait till I got home. And also if you love chocolate chip cookies you gotta try the chocolate chip cookie pie because it's like a delicious chocolate chip cookie but jumbo sized. I think I have to go to Dominos to get the pizza and cookie pie because I'm so hungry right now!!! Comment what you like better pizza or chocolate chip cookies. Keep baking awesome amazing cooks!! Bye!!!!


 

 


3 comments:

  1. Can you do a blog about ice creams please and your pics are YUMMY

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about I do one tomorrow for your birthday???

    ReplyDelete