Sunday, January 15, 2017

One of my pet peeves is when...I HAVE TO SHARE FOOD WITH MY LITTLE SISTER IN A STORES CAFE IN FRONT OF ALOT OF PEOPLE

I have to agree that icecream from Costco is really good.Its so good I almost ate my iPad when I saw the picture of the icecream.Okay so I went to Costco yesterday and I was like to my parents I really want to get some icecream from here .And then of course my sister was like Oh yeah I love Costco icecream .Thanks sister!!Because of you my parents made me share my icecream and I wanted my own.I mean like come on I'm to old to still be sharing icecream with my sister.For three reasons.

1.I could catch germs
2.There could be people staring at me
3.My parents always make me share with my sister .

And then I'm like come on I'm hungry I don't want to have to share with my little sister.And also yesterday my sister put both icecream spoons in her mouth and then I had no icecream spoon so I had to use a medal spoon and I hate using medal spoons to eat icecream.And my sister might accidentally use my spoon to eat the icecream and then I'd get germs from her.So here's a thing if you say i want icecream and then your sibling or siblings say I want icecream just say it's ok they can have it.And don't even care if you have 4 siblings and then all four of them share it .Just pretend you don't care.Dont even say anything about them sharing icecream with each other they are going to get germs and it's not your fault if they do.



Keep baking awesome amazing cooks.




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment