Sunday, January 1, 2017

2017 Icecream Challange

HAPPY NEW YEAR Everyone!!Today is January 1st 2017!!So I was thinking in my head hmmm maybe I should start off 2017 with doing a Challange I've never done before and it's called the Icecream Challange!!How the Icecream Challange works is I'm going to do a random draw for 5 flavors of Icecream and 11 different toppings.After I do that I have to taste it which is going to be absolutely gross.Anyways lets get started.Ok first flavor.
#1 Rocky Road
Ok not bad.
#2 Strawberrry
#3 Cookies n cream
#4 Eggnog
#5 Mint chocolate chip
I feel like the Icecream is going to taste bad but the toppings might taste good .Anyways toppings.
Here are the final toppings I had to put on my Icecream from the random draw:

    M and ms
Crushed Oreo
Chocolate syrup
Chocolate chips
Strawberries
Carmel syrup
Bite sized Hershey bar
Strawberry sauce
Mints
Cherries
Marshmallows

This sounds like a gross combination now that I think about it.Ok let's just get this thing over with by trying it.Gross that tastes horrible with all those flavors of syrups .Tye egg nog and chocolate chips do not go together at all.Rocky road and egg nog do not taste good together neither do strawberry and cookies and cream.Strawberry syrup and m and ms do not taste good together.Mints and strawberry sauce?I think the only thing that tastes good in this Challange is definitely the Hershey bars and m and ms.Heres something what my Icecream looked like.Smiles for sundaes!!😀!!Also thank you to these awesome you tubers for trying the icecream challenge and the picture for this blog!!Thankyou to the YouTube channel our family nest for trying this challenge.Keep baking awesome amazing cooks.








No comments:

Post a Comment