Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Winter Garden Pizza and Scoops Icecream

Ok so on Saturday I went to the Winter Garden place.And there was a bunch of stuff there about what happened a long time ago in winter garden Florida .But what I'm really talkin about is the food they have there and their food tasted delishous.I ordered pizza from the Winter Garden Pizza Place and it was really good I ate two pieces but I still wanted to eat more but I also wanted Icecream so we went to Scoops ice cream and I got chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.Earlier in the day we also went to the chocolate place to get a  delicious snack to enjoy. They also have an awesome music store.All of us went there and we wanted to pretend to play all the stuff there. Maybe you should go visit Winter Garden, Florida.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment