Friday, February 3, 2017

Mickey Ds Dinner Box Yum!!

I know this isn't breakfast food but Maillie Maniac suggested it so we are going to do it.Also to Maillie Maniac I owe you a huge thank you because you are so supportive of this blog and you help me come up with really good ideas!!Anyways let's get on to the blog!!I love Mickey Ds because you can share with your best friends or family members this delishous meal!!It has two small hamburgers,two large hamburgers,two fries,two drinks,and it also has a lot of chicken McNuggets.And the best part about this meal is you can have the delishous tasting Mickey Ds for a few days if you wanted to!!Also shoutout to Maillie Maniac for commenting on my last blog and check out her awesome blog which is Creatively Creative or creativelycreative43.blogspot.com.Keep baking awesome amazing cooks!!


 

 

1 comment: